To ensure that a visit to our Centre is enjoyable for all of our visitors, we've created a Pooch Policy. Please see below and feel free to contact us if you have any queries, recommendations or concerns.
- Well-behaved, clean dogs on short leads are permitted in all indoor and outdoor public areas
- Assistance dogs are also allowed in all areas
- To ensure you and your dog have a pleasant visit, we supply fresh drinking water for dogs, just outside the front entrance and on the Seabird Café decking area
- Should your dog foul anywhere in the Centre during your visit, it is the owner's responsibility to clean it up immediately. We can provide a poo bag in an emergency (responsible dog owners should have their own) and we will provide a mop and bucket if required
- We reserve the right to charge you for any damage caused by your dog whilst visiting the Centre
- Please remember that not all our visitors like dogs. Children and adults can be frightened in their presence. You may be asked by a member of our team to sit away from any visitor who is concerned by the presence of your dog
- We reserve the right to ask anyone with a dog to leave the premises should we deem it necessary
- Dogs are allowed to travel on our Catamaran boat trips, subject to pre-booking and skipper’s permission
- Please do not leave unattended dogs in a car – this is very dangerous as dogs can die in hot cars.