We welcome all our visitors and work hard to make sure our facilities are accessible to everyone. If there is anything our team can do to support you during your visit please don't hesitate to let us know. We are working on updating our access statement, please bear with us as we develop this. If you have any questions at all, please drop us an email on email@example.com or call the office 01620 890 202.
Key things to note:
- The Scottish Seabird Centre is fully accessible for wheelchair users
- Accessible parking is available to Blue Badge holders adjacent to the Centre and in the Seabird Centre carpark
- Accessible toilet facilities are available on the ground floor
- Families are very welcome - we are breastfeeding friendly and will help with bottle warming, we also have high chairs available and baby changing facilities
- Hidden Disabiltiies - we recognise the sunflower lanyard scheme - wearing one when you visit will let our team know that you might need some extra assistance or a little more time
If you would like to provide any feedback on our accessibility we would welcome your comments. You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to a member of staff in the Centre.