Control the cameras
Using the interactive live cameras, zoom in on the wildlife on the Firth of Forth islands.
We have 9 giant screens, switching between 14 remote cameras located on a range of the Firth of Forth islands:
- Fidra Zone - keep an eye out for the peregrines
- Dunbar Zone - spot Sammy the Seal
- Bass Rock Zone - the world's largest colony of Northern gannets and BBC Countryfile Magazine's Nature Reserve of the Year 2014/15 and 2015/16
- Craigleith Zone - home to our SOS Puffin project
- Isle of May Zone - the largest puffin colony on the east coast of Britain and a significant seal colony
Our staff and volunteers will be on hand to show you how to work the cameras and advise on what seasonal wildlife you might see.
Click HERE for a map of the Centre.
If you take any photos of your Discovery Centre experience, share them with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with #SeabirdAdventures #SeabirdCentre.